Liverpool – Chelsea prediction, stream live, how to watch


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Liverpool, Anfield
Upcoming Information:English Premier League 28.08.2021
Competition: Liverpool – Chelsea live

When/Date: 28.08.2021
Time: 12:30 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Liverpool – Chelsea: Available

How to watch Liverpool vs Chelsea, stream live and start time
TV Channel: NBC

Liverpool

Live score auto-refresh

Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1

Probability of winning

Liverpool 38.53% Draw 28.76% Chelsea 32.71%
     

Betting Odds

  1 X 2  
Bwin 2.45 3.4 2.85  
bet_at_home 2.46 3.25 2.9  
Unibet 2.55 3.4 3  
MarathonBet 2.6 3.45 3.06  
WilliamHill 2.45 3.25 2.9  
Pinnacle 2.54 3.39 3  

Short Preview

  • Liverpool has the most likely position1 (22.84%), has project points77, has currently6, has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (74%), has a chance of win league (23%).
  • Chelsea has the most likely position1 (23.97%), has project points77, has currently6, has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (24%).
  • During last matches two teams got success in matches and won.
  • Recently Liverpool have a series of home games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 28 head-to-head matches Liverpool won 8 matches, drawn 10 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 36-34.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Liverpool won 4 matches, drawn 7 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 22-19.

    English Premier League Standings

    Team

        Pl W D L   Pts
    1 West Ham 2 2 0 0 8:3 6
    2 Chelsea 2 2 0 0 5:0 6
    3 Liverpool 2 2 0 0 5:0 6
    4 Brighton 2 2 0 0 4:1 6
    5 Tottenham 2 2 0 0 2:0 6
    6 Manchester Utd 2 1 1 0 6:2 4
    7 Everton 2 1 1 0 5:3 4
    8 Brentford 2 1 1 0 2:0 4
    9 Manchester City 2 1 0 1 5:1 3
    10 Aston Villa 2 1 0 1 4:3 3
    11 Watford 2 1 0 1 3:4 3
    12 Leicester 2 1 0 1 2:4 3
    13 Southampton 2 0 1 1 2:4 1
    14 Crystal Palace 2 0 1 1 0:3 1
    15 Leeds 2 0 1 1 3:7 1
    16 Wolves 2 0 0 2 0:2 0
    17 Burnley 2 0 0 2 1:4 0
    18 Newcastle 2 0 0 2 2:6 0
    19 Arsenal 2 0 0 2 0:4 0
    20 Norwich 2 0 0 2 0:8 0
     


    Liverpool AND Chelsea LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    21.08.21 Liverpool FC – Burnley FC – 2:0
    14.08.21 Norwich City – Liverpool FC0:3
    09.08.21 Liverpool FC – Osasuna – 3:1
    08.08.21 Liverpool FC – Athletic Bilbao – 1:1
    05.08.21 Liverpool FC – Bologna FC – 2:0
      22.08.21 Arsenal FC – Chelsea0:2
    14.08.21 Chelsea – Crystal Palace – 3:0
    11.08.21 Chelsea – Villarreal CF – 2:1 penalties
    04.08.21 Chelsea – Tottenham Hotspur – 2:2
    01.08.21 Arsenal FC – Chelsea1:2

Liverpool: Klopp provides update on Robertson and Milner fitness Full story

All the rest trained and looked good and sharp – we should better be because obviously Chelsea is a tough one as well. That’s already kind of like the Champions League, just in the Premier League!

Chelsea: Tuchel on Mendy’s clean-sheet record Watch

Thomas Tuchel speaks exclusively to us about Chelsea’s goalkeepers, as he discusses Mendy’s impressive record of keeping more Premier League clean sheets than anyone else this year.