Forest Green Rovers vs Colchester United prediction



MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:English League Two 11.01.2022
Competition: Forest Green – Colchester live

When/Date: 11.01.2022
Time: 2:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Forest Green Rovers vs Colchester United: Available



Forest


Online live stream search engine

Score, Highlights

There is no available odds for this game now. Please check them on ours partner site: Bwin, Unibet, 1xBet, William Hill

Short Preview

  • This match will be played by one of a leader and outsider (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion ~ League One and 20).
  • Forest Green has the most likely position1 (57.72%), has project points89, has currently48, has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (13%), has a good chance of promoted (86%), has a good chance of win league (58%).
  • Colchester has the most likely position19 (10.28%), has project points53, has currently22, has a small chance of relegated (8%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (3%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Forest Green is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Colchester has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Recently Colchester have a series of guest games.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Forest Green won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 9-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Forest Green won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-3.


    English League Two Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Forest Green 22 14 6 2 45:20 48
    2 Northampton 22 12 4 6 31:22 40
    3 Sutton 23 12 3 8 35:28 39
    4 Tranmere 22 11 5 6 20:14 38
    5 Swindon 22 10 7 5 34:26 37
    6 Port Vale 21 10 5 6 35:23 35
    7 Newport 23 9 8 6 38:32 35
    8 Exeter 23 8 10 5 33:26 34
    9 Mansfield 22 9 5 8 27:28 32
    10 Leyton Orient 22 7 10 5 37:21 31
    11 Harrogate 22 8 6 8 35:31 30
    12 Bradford City 22 6 11 5 29:26 29
    13 Walsall 22 7 8 7 28:27 29
    14 Crawley 21 8 4 9 26:31 28
    15 Hartlepool 23 8 4 11 24:34 28
    16 Salford 21 7 6 8 24:21 27
    17 Rochdale 22 6 9 7 30:30 27
    18 Bristol Rovers 21 7 5 9 27:33 26
    19 Barrow 23 5 8 10 23:28 23
    20 Colchester 21 5 7 9 17:28 22
    21 Carlisle 22 5 7 10 16:29 22
    22 Stevenage 23 4 8 11 16:36 20
    23 Scunthorpe 23 3 10 10 19:38 19
    24 Oldham 24 4 6 14 22:39 18



    Forest Green Rovers AND Colchester United LAST MATCHES

    Latest Results

    04.01.22 Forest Green Rovers – Exeter City – 0:0
    01.01.22 Forest Green Rovers – Stevenage Borough – 2:0
    11.12.21 Oldham Athletic – Forest Green Rovers5:5
    07.12.21 Harrogate Town – Forest Green Rovers1:4
    30.11.21 Forest Green Rovers – Chelsea U21 – 1:2 penalties
    04.01.22 Sutton United – Colchester United2:1
    01.01.22 Crawley Town – Colchester United3:1
    11.12.21 Walsall FC – Colchester United3:0
    08.12.21 Bradford City – Colchester United0:0
    05.12.21 Colchester United – Wigan Athletic – 1:2