Burton – Plymouth prediction



MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:English League One 19.11.2022
Competition: Burton Albion v Plymouth Argyle live

When/Date: 19.11.2022
Time: 10:00 am
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Burton – Plymouth: Available



Burton


Online live stream search engine


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Burton 35.19% Draw 27.28% Plymouth 37.53%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
bet_at_home 2.55 3.3 2.45
Unibet 2.75 3.5 2.45
MarathonBet 2.78 3.6 2.51 Watch Watch and Bet
WilliamHill 2.6 3.4 2.55
Pinnacle 2.78 3.5 2.51
Best for US Customers 2.6 3.4 2.5

Short Preview

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 23 in the zone Relegation ~ League Two and 1 in the zone Promotion ~ Championship).
  • Burton has the most likely position24 (20.35%), has project points41, has currently13, has a good chance of relegated (65%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Plymouth has the most likely position1 (33.73%), has project points92, has currently42, has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (37%), has a good chance of promoted (63%), has a chance of win league (34%).
  • This event has small quality 21, importance 54, match rating 37. (0-100) (fivethirtyeight.com)
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Burton won 0.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 12 head-to-head matches Burton won 5 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 13-11.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Burton won 2 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 5-3.


    English League One Standings

    Team

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Plymouth 18 13 3 2 37:20 42
    2 Ipswich 18 11 5 2 36:19 38
    3 Sheffield Wed 18 11 4 3 34:16 37
    4 Peterborough 18 10 1 7 34:22 31
    5 Portsmouth 16 7 7 2 26:18 28
    6 Derby 17 8 4 5 23:16 28
    7 Bolton 17 8 4 5 19:14 28
    8 Barnsley 17 8 3 6 20:14 27
    9 Exeter 18 7 4 7 31:27 25
    10 Wycombe 18 7 4 7 25:23 25
    11 Charlton 18 5 9 4 30:26 24
    12 Oxford Utd 18 6 5 7 24:20 23
    13 Lincoln 17 5 8 4 19:20 23
    14 Shrewsbury 18 6 5 7 17:20 23
    15 Port Vale 18 6 5 7 20:28 23
    16 Fleetwood 18 4 10 4 19:17 22
    17 Bristol Rovers 18 5 6 7 29:33 21
    18 Cambridge Utd 18 6 2 10 18:29 20
    19 Cheltenham 17 5 4 8 14:21 19
    20 Accrington 18 4 5 9 18:30 17
    21 MK Dons 17 4 2 11 16:25 14
    22 Morecambe 18 2 8 8 14:28 14
    23 Burton 18 3 4 11 23:38 13
    24 Forest Green 18 3 4 11 15:37 13



    Burton AND Plymouth LAST MATCHES

    Latest Results

    12.11.22 Burton Albion – Charlton Athletic – 3:3
    05.11.22 Burton Albion – Needham Market – 2:0
    29.10.22 Sheffield Wednesday – Burton Albion4:2
    25.10.22 Bolton Wanderers – Burton Albion2:1
    22.10.22 Burton Albion – Cheltenham Town – 1:0
    12.11.22 Lincoln City – Plymouth Argyle1:1
    05.11.22 Grimsby Town – Plymouth Argyle5:1
    31.10.22 Plymouth Argyle – Exeter City – 4:2
    25.10.22 Plymouth Argyle – Shrewsbury Town – 2:1
    22.10.22 Bristol Rovers – Plymouth Argyle2:2